Your individual Evaluation
💗 Thank you very much for your detailed information in the XbyX Check. Below you will find your results and your personal tips! 🌿
Your current hormonal phase
It looks like you're in the perimenopause. This is the period approximately four to ten years before your final menstrual cycle, which we refer to as the "actual" menopause. Perimenopause usually starts in our 40s but can even begin in the mid-30s with subtle symptoms.
The noticeable initial signs include low energy, lack of concentration, forgetfulness, reduced stress resistance and feelings of irritability, anxiety or sadness. Often you might experience perimenopause through stronger PMS (premenstrual syndrome) symptoms, fatigue or poorer sleep.
It is important to ensure you are taking good care of yourself, even if you are completely symptom free, in order to lay the foundation for your health and well-being in your later years.
This is the time to provide extra support to the liver and intestines for natural detoxification and the brain for concentration and mood.
1. A diet rich in vegetables is excellent for addressing oestrogen dominance and PMS, as well as sleep and mood issues. Consuming anti-inflammatory foods every day, such as dark leafy greens, cruciferous vegetables, all other types of vegetables and fruits, omega-3 fats, fibre, plant-based proteins from peas, lentils and beans, as well as a wide range of fermented foods, all act together to support your hormonal changes and their symptoms.
3. Sleep and stress management are especially crucial now. Focus on sleep hygiene, stress reduction, exercise, and outdoor activities to help manage these aspects effectively.
Step by Step
Gradual changes are the most successful. Focus on the most important step first. By the way, our name XbyX is composed of 'XX' for the female chromosomes and 'Step by Step' for the gradual optimisation of nutrition and lifestyle. Quite fitting, isn't it? 😊
Healthy skin, hair & joints
As self-confident women we don't define ourselves solely by our appearance. However, radiant skin and silky hair reflect our inner health and, let’s face it - we still want to look and feel good! All too often, hormonal changes, medications, stress, sleep and nutrient deficiencies take a toll on our skin, hair and joints.
As we age the moisture regulator, oestrogen, decreases. It used to ensure plump skin and hair, elastic tendons and ligaments, as well as well-lubricated joints. With age, we see a decrease in the structural protein, collagen (providing firmness), the levels of elastin (elasticity), hyaluronic acid (moisture regulation), certain vitamins and keratin (protection and stability).
XbyX Beauty Bundle
The Beauty Bundle is designed to enhance your beauty from within. It includes essential nutrients for skin, hair, nails and joints, along with a comprehensive Beauty Guide filled with effective beauty secrets.
Healthy skin, hair, and joints
1. Ensure you avoid hormone disruptors: Use BPA-free products, steer clear of canned foods, store food in glass or stainless steel containers, clean with vinegar and baking soda and check cosmetics using the Code Check App.
2. Eat the rainbow: Defy all these challenges with a mix of healthy nutrition, lifestyle and targeted micronutrients! Consume a colourful and diverse diet, cultivate a diverse gut flora with healthy bacteria, protect yourself from inflammation and improve your skin complexion.
Daily consumption of plenty of fresh vegetables, probiotic dairy products or alternatives, fibre, healthy plant oils and proteins will make your skin glow. Including fruits, vegetables, and spices allows you to enjoy all the antioxidants you might need.
Follow the Mediterranean diet as a guideline. It provides numerous bioactive nutrients: mostly plant-based foods, fish, seafood, olive oil, occasional low-fat dairy, few eggs and minimal meat. Our SIMPLE 7 concept translates the essence of the Mediterranean diet into your daily meals. It's without complicated rules and dogmatism – simply based on seven food groups.
3. Avoid sugary, fatty food and stress-inducing factors: Industrial junk food can contribute to a dull, uneven complexion. Ensure you get enough sleep, drink plenty of water and actively reduce stress through self-care, mental health care or exercise.
4. Dietary supplements: Alongside this healthy lifestyle, you can promote collagen production with a collagen supplement like XbyX Collagen Kick. It can help maintain and rebuild collagen stores in the body. You can also consume nutrients daily that support natural collagen production, including vitamin C, biotin, zinc, copper, selenium and manganese. Selenium can be found in Brazil nuts, tuna, sardines, mushrooms, cottage cheese, eggs and legumes like soy. Biotin is present in eggs, salmon, tuna, meat, almonds, sunflower seeds, sweet potatoes and broccoli.
By the way: the collagen in XbyX Collagen Kick is sourced from eggshell membrane, produced in a sustainable, circular economy. That's why many vegans also incorporate it into their diet.
Do you feel like the evaluation doesn't quite fit you? Feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team can help you understand the details of this evaluation and provide you with even more personalized tips.