Watermelon and peach - it’s the perfect summer combination! Watermelon provides plenty of hydration, while the vitamin E in peaches protects your body from harmful free radicals that can lead to premature signs of ageing. So bring on the vitamin E!
For an extra vitamin boost, the beloved hispi cabbage is an important ingredient in our Watermelon and Peach Smoothie. It is packed with folic acid, vitamin C, E and K and it has a subtle taste that makes it the perfect addition to any smoothie. The mustard glycosides found in hispi cabbage, a vegetable from the cruciferous family, are also great for the intestinal flora and hormonal balance.
Why it’s Good for You
- Did you know that peaches contain lots of phytoestrogens? How amazing is that!
- XbyX Take It Easy pairs perfectly with peaches! It has balancing properties with ashwagandha, L-theanine, tryptophan, vitamin B, D and magnesium.
- Protein, which is essential for bones and muscles, counteract age-related muscle loss.
Makes one smoothie:
hispi cabbage leaves
1 measuring spoon (=3g)
- To prepare the smoothie, simply cut the peach and remove the pit to avoid any blender mishaps, along with the hispi cabbage leaves, watermelon and all the other ingredients and place them in your blender. Blend until you have a creamy and smooth texture.
- If you prefer a cooler and more refreshing drink, add a few ice cubes while blending.